Canguri Cottage is the perfect base to explore the Mudgee region wineries, restaurants/cafes/bars, boutique shops, and historic towns. Situated under 4 hrs from Sydney and less than 2 hrs from the Blue Mountains. Located between Mudgee and Gulgong in a picturesque rural bush setting. A short 20-minute drive to Mudgee CBD making Canguri an ideal getaway for couples and families in this eco-friendly property (solar-powered with rainwater harvested tanks). Includes the luxuries you'd expect.
The cottage is tastefully decorated, well equipped, and fully inclusive.
- Well-equipped kitchenette
- Complimentary bottle of local wine on arrival
- Indoor wood fireplace (cooler months)
- Outdoor fire pit (cooler months only)
- TV / DVD player (including 40 DVDs)
- Air conditioning
- Jet shower
- Amenities including linen, towels, bathroom and kitchen basics
- Ironing facilities
- BBQ and exterior alfresco area
- Board games
Canguri is a rural property. To access the property most of the road is graded but untarred. You do not need a 4WD but be prepared for mild off-road conditions and stay attentive during the wet season.